The GWF-KM22 module operates in 2.4GHz ISM frequency band with low power consumption; it applies a highly integrated MAC/BBP in the MT7681 chipset, support IEEE802.11b/g/n standards with 1T1R technology.
This module supports TCP/IP, UDP protocol, its low cost and low power consumption, easy using characteristics make the wireless connection become easy and reliable.
The single side components mounted module provid 1 UART interface and 4 GPIO ports. The optional on-board of extemal antenna easy the downstresm RF hardware technology requirement. A set of future provided serial AT commands con simplify software design, thus a normal, simple, cheap MCU can be used to control the WiFi module easily.
The module includes a number of TCP/IP-based connectivity protocols enabling a low-cost, low-compexity system to contain full-featured intemet connectivity and reliable information exchange.
The module is mainly used in a mulititude of smart home appliances and consumer electronics such as remote control, wireless sensor, etc and other applications.
- Supports 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n Client and AP mode
- Intemal MCU development SDK supported
- Smart WIFI configuration supported
- Provide 1 UART and 4 GPIO ports
- Support WEP,WPA2 encryption mode
- Selection Client and AP mode
- RF ON/OFF control, Sleep mode power management
- Optionea on-board antenna or Extemal antenna