CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.2 Compliant Pioneer Kit
Bluetooth® Low Energy Pioneer Kit
상품코드 : 00005180
납기일 : 1~3일
재고 : 국내
The PSoC® 4 Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit enables customers to evaluate and develop Bluetooth 4.2 compliant solutions using the PSoC 4 BLE device.
For video tutorials on how to use PSoC 4 BLE and PSoC Creator, please visit this link
Bluetooth Low Energy Made Easy:
- The BLE Pioneer Kit supports system-level designs using PSoC Creatorwhich includes numerous example projects to enable Bluetooth Low Energy mixed signal embedded designs.
- The Bluetooth Low Energy v4.2 specification has been abstracted into the new BLE Component in PSoC Creator, allowing for easy drag-and-drop designs.
- The kit has been designed to allow for maximum design flexibility enabling Arduino™ shields hardware compatibility and easy to use, FCC-certified PSoC 4 BLE Module.
Low System Cost:
- The BLE Pioneer Kit provides users easy access to the new PSoC 4 BLE device, while maintaining the familiar CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit design footprint.
- The kit includes a CY5677 – CySmart Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 USB Dongle (BLE Dongle) that pairs with the CySmart master emulation tool, converting your Windows® PC into a powerful Bluetooth LE debug environment.
- The kit has been designed to allow for easy development at a low cost. The kit design and layout allows for customers to easily develop embedded solutions that require both mixed-signal capabilities and a Bluetooth LE radio.
Lowest System Power:
- The BLE Pioneer Kit has been designed to allow customers to develop low power designs.
- The kit provides both power measurement jumpers and a coin cell holder and battery for low power evaluation.
- The kit allows the user to evaluate lower power modes in a wide operating voltage range of 1.7 – 5.5 V.
- BLE Pioneer Baseboard preloaded with CY8CKIT-143A PSoC 4 BLE 256KB module
- CY5677 – CySmart Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 USB Dongle (BLE Dongle)
- Quick start guide
- USB Standard A to Mini-B cable
- Four jumper wires (4 inch) and two proximity sensor wires (5 inch)
- Coin cell (3V CR2032)